Thursday, July 21, 2011

Insert placeholder for new piece here.



Hi guys,

I know, I know. Life keeps happening to me while I make other plans, so for the future let's agree TCD will be updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Makes things a bit simpler and removes a bit of the 'when's he gonna update' stuff. To be fair I have done some reading and have material ready to go, I just need to apply butt to chair and my late start today didn't help matters (damn Heavy Rain. .).

Tonight though, I will make a pledge. As I'm off to see a movie about a man with a shield, I'll come back and share my completely uncensored chain of thought regarding Captain America: The First Avenger, even before I compose my Official review for the Department of Awesomology. That seems a fair and even agreement between gentlepersons.

Talk to you later,

Stac

No comments: