Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh the places I have been and the things I have seen.

Hey gang,

Just a quick note to let you know I'm back home and will soon have TCD churning out the usual nonsensical ramblings about pop culture and comics that you've come to expect. The Emerald City Comic Con was indeed a blast of epic proportions, and I have notes, audio, and video to provide some nice commentary on what was neat at the con.

It's April now, and my Watchmen review got a bit sidetracked as I wrote the 'More on Moore' pieces, but I assure you a detailed review is coming. . .and should be out about the time the film is released on DVD. I'll try not to leave it that late, but grade on a curve is all I'm saying.

The next 'MoM' installment is in the works, but it may be a while as its a series I'm still working my way through. Expect in when you see it, but in the meantime I have a plan for a filler piece or two you might find fun.

Later,

Stac

No comments: